9 Tips for Organizing Your Home Office
Binder Clips, Letter Holders, Drawer Organizers, and Pen/Pencil Containers
1. Binder Clips are an easy way to keep your home desk organized.
2. Letter Holders are great for sorting out paper as priority or not. You can also use letter holders for your mail that needs to be sorted out
3. Drawer Organizers can be put on top the desk with small stuff that needs a place to live.
4. Pen and Pencil Containers do not take up a lot of space and can keep those lose pens/pencils in one area.
Magazine File, Book Ends, Desktop Files, Dry Erase Boards
5. If you require magazines in the office, a magazine file is just the solution so that there is not a bin with a magazine collection.
6. Book Ends can keep books from falling over the place. If you have cats who like to knock everything down, book ends keep your books in place to prevent them being moved.
7. A Desktop File allows documents to be filed if you do not have any drawers that are on the desk.
8. Dry Erase Boards can allow you to stay organized with important tasks to complete throughout the day.
9. Have a charging system ready to go. Keep your desk near an outlet to be able to add a Power Strip to be able to charge your phone, plug in for the computer, and any electronics that would be need to be charged.