Tips on Organizing a Pantry
A Pantry is a important part of the kitchen that can store food, but if there is not a good system to the pantry, it can be very hard to find the food you want. Here are a few tips to keep the Pantry looking neat and clean.
- Organize the food based on the type of food such as putting all the pasta together, sauces, spices. and etc.
- Have all your emergency food for natural disasters in an easy place to access.
- Create labels for your food that is stored in clear containers so that you know what the content is.
- Clean out the Pantry and go through the the food and if it has been there for over 3 months, throw it out.
- Maintain the organization