- Take all the content out of the pantry.
- Assess what was inside the pantry
: Determine what you cook and how often you cook something
: Are there duplicates of any items?
: Is it expired?
- Throw out any expired items in the pantry and get rid of duplicated items from the pantry.
- Dust the pantry and clean the shelves
- Put in new liners to the pantry, if needed.
- Organize the pantry
: Any item that gets used most often, put in a place where it will always be visible so you do not have any duplicates.
: Keep like items in all in the place so it is easy to find.
: Any items that are used on occassion keep toward the bottom of the pantry.
- De-clutter the pantry either weekly or monthly.
- Go through the pantry once a year to really clean it out and de-clutter
If you have any suggestions, let us know.