Father’s Day is once a year and every year most people cannot decide what to get their husband, father, or stepdad for Father’s Day. So in order to make this a more enjoyable experience, here are some gift ideas:
1. Tools: Whether it be for house repairs or working on the car, every guy needs a set of tools to get the work done,
2. Grill Tools: We all like to have the backyard barbecue in the summer time and it might be time for a new set of supplies.
3. Fishing Gear: Father’s take a lot of time out of their hands to practice with their child for whatever they might be doing such as swimming, baseball, softball, and Tennis. In order to learn some outdoor skills with their child, fishing is a great way to bond with their son.
4, Golf Clubs: At some point, retiring will be in the future for most men. Some guys, like to spend their time off golfing or learning to golf so help them get started with some Golf Clubs.
5. Gadgets: Not all dads are into technology, but if they are into technology an ipad or anything else that is useful would be a perfect gift to get your dad or loved one.
6. Sports Tickets: Sports fans need something to look forward to so buy your father some tickets to their sports team.
7. Personalized Gift: When you are little, nothing is better than the picture you drew or the art you made especially for the dad who plays with you.
Some ideas came from askmen.com
For a standard house, we have the typical closet, which consists of a door and inside the closet we have a rack to hang clothes and possibly a couple of shelves. I have found it very difficult to keep it organized. Most of my shelves are being used as storage instead of being used for shoes or accessories that I might have such as purses, scarves, and belts. Now with custom closets, a person can be able to use it as some storage space as well as a place so that your shoes can have a home besides letting them stay on the floor.
In the closet, I have featured, is open without doors. It makes the look to the bedroom more organized and modern. There are shoes rack that can hold 2 shoes per rack, which is enough room for 24 pairs of shoes, but if you own a lot more shoes you can always look into getting a walk in closet that should accommodate all your needs. There are different sized clothes racks to accommodate shirts pants and dresses to keep you that much more organized. There are some drawers that you can use for jewelry and other accessories we may have and the larger drawers as a hamper.
The next time you decide to take on a closet makeover, think of Closet World to make your dreams come true.
Also, if you have a closet world closet, tell me what you think about it.
“Like” us on Facebook
“Follow” us on Twitter
“Subscribe” to YouTube
“Follow” us on LinkedIn
Social Media is a great way to stay in touch with a company you can enjoy. I would like to invite you to say hello or respond to our posts on an outlet where we can make the most of interaction. I look forward to hearing from you.
Closet World asked Twitter and Facebook users on June 27, 2011 to share some organizing tips. Here is our featured Twitter Mention about organization.
@ClosetWorldCA Hang all your hangers backwards to start. At the end of a year whatever is still facing backwards (never worn) gets donated.
This is a great tip, because in one year you might be amazed to find how many clothes you could be donating to Goodwill or Salvation Army. People in need are benefiting from used clothes at a reasonable price so that low income families can afford clothes.
If you have any more tips, you would like to share let Closet World know in the comments below, Tweet Us, or post on our Facebook Wall.
The laundry room tends to be very disorganized or possibly neglected at times. We can make adjustments in our lifestyles so we can become more organized in all aspects of life. It may take some dedicated time to create a lifestyle that is organized, but all we have to do is take 15 minutes out of our day to re-organize the laundry room. Keep repeating the process until you have a nice and tidy laundry room.
1.) Create a drawing of where things should go in the laundry room.
2.) Tape the drawing to the wall to remind yourself that you have a plan and intend to keep. It may help to use it at reference when you to start the process to becoming organized.
3.) Take ten minutes a day organizing the laundry room.
4.) Keep making sure that the laundry room stays organized.
We all know that at some point, girls just have way too many shoes at some point and the most common problem is that all the shoes will not even fit inside the closet. I am sure that we all need to make some more room. Here are some simple solutions to solve your problem.
Designate an area that will be designated to all your shoes that you own.
Build Shelves within the closet to maximize area in your closet
Design a shoe rack for the specific types of shoes you have
These are just a few tips, but if you are looking at putting in a brand new closet that would be bigger, We would love to help you get started on that. A custom closet can enable you to design a closet to your needs and that will best suite your life.
Have you tried moving from college or moving your child back home? More than likely your child does not know how to pack the proper way, which ends up with you having heavy boxes, especially if it involves books. We all should enact on a process for packing meaning keeping “like” things together so it easier to unpack and mark the boxes with what is in it. If you know what needs to be in storage already put it in a box marked so when you have to move again.
You will have to sit there and go through a lot of stuff. Most of the time, you will just end up with doubles of everything, which will make that much more clutter around the house. Generally all of the kitchen stuff will end up in a box and will not be touched until your child decides to move out of the house. A move is also the perfect time to go through clothes and get rid of the clothes that are no longer worn. Donating unwanted clothes to a charity is a great way to do social good and benefit another person.
When you move back home, you have to get settled and organized. Go through your clothes for second time in case you left clothes at home and anything unused donate it to charity. Taking everything out of your closet would be a good idea. Evaluate everything and decide what can be put into storage and what can be put into the closet. As you are doing this create a system that will work for yourself to become organized. Once that system is created start putting everything back into the closet.
Tips for Organizing:
- Clothes- any clothes that you have that you no longer use or may not fit you anymore get rid of it. Donate your clothes to charity to do something good,
- Figure out what else is your closet- if there is anything that you are not using pack it into a box and put in the attic or a storage unit.
- System- make sure you have a system for everything in your closet. It is important to make sure it is a system that you comfortable with. Always put things back in their rightful spot after using something.
I would love to hear what you to do to keep your closet organized.