Everyone’s favorite elements of the home are the organized ones, both comfortable and clutter-free. Our custom closets, home offices and garage cabinets create a functional, yet luxurious space that compliments the rest of your home. The quality workmanship, and graceful proportions of our home organizing systems are tailored to fit your specific needs leaving time for you to actually enjoy what’s most important – your life.
Closet World has so many options to chose from. Which unit would you prefer to have in your home? We can custom make a variety of walk in closets, home offices, garage units and pantries all in different wood grain colors. You can chose from Chocolate pear, African walnut, Cherry blossom, English oak, Hard rock Maple, Fusion maple, Pearwood, Sherwood or what about our solid colors…we have white, antique white, almond and black. You decide!
Taking the time organize your closet takes time and patience and it may be difficult to organize your closet. At Closet World, we want to be able to help you to face your fears of getting organized in 2013. Feel free to add comments and add on some of your favorite tips to stay organized with your closet.
Closet Organization Tips:
- Best way to start organizing is to empty out your closet and decide if it is time for a new closet or just need to start organizing your closet so you can find everything you need easily.
- We are only focusing on the organizational aspect of your closet.
- Tip 1: Empty out the closet and place everything on the bed and floor. Be sure to leave yourself some room to walk around, but as you are putting stuff on the bed, put like things together.
- Tip 2: Draw a map of your closet and decide where the ideal home should be. Everyone’s needs are going to be different. It is best to start out with a map first so then you have a plan in tact when you go take everything out of closet and start the actual organization process.
- Tip 3: If there is anything in the closet that is only taking up room, it might be best to think about putting it up in the attic, garage, or storage unit.
- Tip 4: Anything that needs to be hung up can be arranged by shortest to longest, color, or type of clothing.
- Tip 5: Anything that does not fit can be sold at a thrift store or even donated to Goodwill, Salvation Army, or Homeless Shelters.
- Tip 6: A shoe rack might be beneficial so that your shoes are not just sitting on the floor organized.
- Tip 7: Have any hobbies that need a place to be stored? If you have shelves, you can put your hobby supplies on the shelves instead of being left on the floor in a container. It might make your bedroom look bigger.
- Tip 8: Make sure that your closet is organized the way the you want it to look and feel.
Have any other tips to share, you can post them in the comments. Happy Organizing!
Happy Halloween from Closet World. Have a safe and fun evening.
Do you get trick-or-treaters? What were some of your favorite costumes?
Due to some recent pinners pinning from the Closet World website, we have decided to start our own Pinterest Board. We are having so much fun putting together, that we suggest to follow our boards for some great tips and delicious eats. We will even follow you back and repin as well.